X-Blitzed-X
Please reigister if you are not already a registerd user.
X-Blitzed-X
Please reigister if you are not already a registerd user.
X-Blitzed-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePlayLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote

| X-Blitzed-X Video List |

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No Excuses
Forum Co-Owner
No Excuses

| X-Blitzed-X Video List | Empty
PostSubject: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 am

- X-Blitzed-X User-Made Video List -

Pk Video 1 - Made By Mac

Pk Video 2 - Made By Mac

Pk Video 3 - Made By Mac

Back to top Go down
https://x-blitzed-x.forumotion.net
Ii Magikz Ii

Ii Magikz Ii

PostSubject: Re: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

lol all these vidz are so fake Razz, mac asked people to help him make them, E.G let me kill you so i make a vid lol

but really nice editing

number 3 is just epic fail, u can tell every kill is fake, such late reactioins to everything.
Back to top Go down
xassassinx

PostSubject: Re: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Ye this was soo fake lol, but nice editing. also if mac is going to make a pking video he should at least use his username...
Back to top Go down
Ii Magikz Ii

Ii Magikz Ii

PostSubject: Re: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 pm

xassassinx wrote:
Ye this was soo fake lol, but nice editing. also if mac is going to make a pking video he should at least use his username...

he cant use his usernam, cuz hes owner, and when your owner and you die you dont drop nothing, so it would be unfair pking with that account, so he made a seperate account, albeit it was hidden so it ruined eco, to pk with so he wud drop things. but i think he has learned his lesson of pking with hidden accounts.
Back to top Go down
mac
Owner
mac

PostSubject: Re: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm

can i just add lol, that is so not me :O that is so not my colour, i jk Smile it is really but ik right me and nuno wanted to make a pk vid but also pk vid 1 was atcherlly all real, every1 had a fair fight and i asked every one for a fight, pk vid 3 was a fake defo yes lol, i just wanted 3 pk vids it makes me look like a person with 3 vids Smile
kind regards ~~
mac.
Back to top Go down
https://x-blitzed-x.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | X-Blitzed-X Video List |   | X-Blitzed-X Video List | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| X-Blitzed-X Video List |
Page 1 of 1