X-Blitzed-X
Please reigister if you are not already a registerd user.
X-Blitzed-X
Please reigister if you are not already a registerd user.
X-Blitzed-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePlayLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote

Majirouge's Forum Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majirouge

Majirouge's Forum Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Majirouge's Forum Staff Application   Majirouge's Forum Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm

The time has come, my brethren.

I figured I'd go ahead and write up an application for forum moderator, without having in-game.

Well, here goes nothin'...

Name:

Jacob Marcelino

Ingame name:

Majirouge

14 years old.

Timezone:

UTC/GMT +8 hours[/u]

Contact Email:

jacob.marcelino@yahoo.com

Why do you want to become a Forum Staff Member:

So I can help lead the server to the top of Runelocous, I like to help new-comers, I am kind and I would like to have the experience of being promoted from a forum moderator to a administrator.

Because I really like to help new-comers, I am kind and I would like to have the experience of being promoted from a Forum Staff.

I try and persuade people, mostly new-comers to stay. I also have been trying very hard to keep the economy at a standard level, and sorting out problems such as nullers. I always try and make sure people are having fun and get their friends to join.

Not at all. Im here to help keep the forums fun and safe.I will use all report forms correctly, I do not gloat about it afterward, and I'll not submit false reports.If someone is confused or stuck, I'll help them to the best of my ability. I Do not be taken advantage of, or give mis-information. If I do not know, I'll ask to the Mods or Admins.

In fact, what is often overlooked is that the moderators/admins also let us know about the good stuff they find! :]

Experiences With Forums:

I've been a forum staff on other servers. And I want to put the wrong thread on the right section. Well because on forums there is a lot of threads that needs to be moved/close/accept and decline appeals.

Thanks for your time,

- Majirouge -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Majirouge's Forum Staff Application   Majirouge's Forum Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 am

Nice i hope you get Mod.
And were do you live?
Back to top Go down
Majirouge

PostSubject: Re: Majirouge's Forum Staff Application   Majirouge's Forum Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 am

PG Fresh wrote:
Nice i hope you get Mod.
And were do you live?

Thanks man, I live in Philippines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majirouge's Forum Staff Application   Majirouge's Forum Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majirouge's Forum Staff Application
Page 1 of 1